Real Estate Law Services in Miami
Real Estate Legal Support for Business Owners
Wesoloski Carlson, P.A. represents buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, and business owners in any kind of real estate matter. Our focus, however, is providing the legal support people need during transactions and closings. These issues involve complicated negotiations that can open you up to liability if you proceed without an attorney’s assistance.
Our goal at Wesoloski Carlson, P.A. is to protect our clients by explaining everything as clearly as possible. We can help you with all of your available options for achieving your goals. We can also the services clients need to facilitate transactions and negotiations.
Our legal services include the following and more:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Negotiating buy-sell agreements
- Representing clients at closings
- Coordinating and procuring financing
- Obtaining title reports
- Clearing cloudy titles
- Negotiating disputes with neighbors
- Obtaining conditional use permits
- Facilitating financial transactions
- Removing liens, including Mechanic’s Liens
With help from Wesoloski Carlson, P.A., you can succeed one step at a time. Since 2003, our attorney has been providing people like you with guidance on real estate matters in Miami. Rest assured that the best possible outcomes are achievable. It only takes a dedicated legal advocate like ours to help you get there.
For a free consultation over the phone or via video conference, please reach out to Wesoloski Carlson, P.A. online or call (800) 449-4850 today.
Why Do I Need a Real Estate Attorney?
Whether you’re involved in a commercial or residential real estate transaction, it’s important to have a legal advocate to look out for your interests. Not only can a lawyer advise you on current risks, but they can help you take proactive action to secure your interests.
Having an attorney represent your interests is especially important if you are enduring financial hardship as a result of difficult times. The COVID-19 pandemic, for example, has forced many property owners to reconsider their investments. Likewise, those who acquired property immediately prior to or during the pandemic may now be at risk of foreclosure.
An attorney can help buyers and sellers alike with specific issues such as:
- Addressing property damage and repairs before sale
- Securing financing through a qualified lender
- Evicting any current tenants before or after sale
- Re-negotiating leases with current tenants
- Fixing a problem with a title (quiet title action)
- Selling land belonging to the estate of a deceased relative
- Engaging in short sale negotiations
Purchase and sale of real estate is a complicated affair. If you need real estate law services near Miami, turn to Wesoloski Carlson, P.A. and our attorney for help.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free initial consultation. Claim yours by contacting Wesoloski Carlson, P.A. online!